Schedule Your Workers Comp Doctor Appointment at AOSMI
Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute (AOSMI) welcomes individuals from Jackson and other nearby areas of New Jersey to schedule a workers comp doctor appointment at our clinic. Getting injured on the job can be a stressful situation. At AOSMI, we work hard to make the process as easy as possible for you so that you can focus on what matters most – getting better and returning to work. The AOSMI team is highly experienced in handling workers comp cases, and our program is designed to streamline the process from start to finish.
How AOSMI Can Handle Your Workers Comp Case
When you come to AOSMI with an injury you sustained on the job, you can expect:
- Diagnosis and treatment from board-certified orthopedic surgeons
- Comprehensive exams, a thorough evaluation, and concise documentation from the physician treating you
- On-site physical therapy supervised by our physicians
- Appointments within 24 hours and timely follow-up care
- Prompt work status reports
- Exam notes and reports that meet all legal requirements
- A workers comp coordinator who will communicate with you, case managers, referring physicians, employers, and insurance adjusters
Comprehensive Orthopedic Care
From carpal tunnel syndrome to broken bones, AOSMI can provide you with comprehensive orthopedic care. Our team includes specialists in all areas of the body, so you can count on receiving the specialized treatment you need whether you’re dealing with an injury that affects your shoulder, hip, knee, spine, or any other area.
Contact Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute today to receive the treatment and care you need for your workplace injury. Our team is dedicated to providing patients from Jackson with the best possible medical care while also helping to handle other aspects of your workers comp claim.