A Physical Therapy Clinic in Freehold, NJ, That Offers Compassionate, Effective Care
If you’re looking for a physical therapy clinic in Freehold, New Jersey, that won’t just treat you like a number, turn to the professionals at Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute (AOSMI). For over a decade we have been providing our patients with compassionate and highly individualized care, and we would love the opportunity to do the same for you. We will create a customized treatment plan that is aimed at alleviating your pain and increasing your mobility. Whether you’re an athlete, weekend warrior, or just want to get your quality of life back, our board-certified specialists can help.
We Offer a Variety of Treatment Options
At AOSMI in Freehold, NJ, we have all of our centers of excellence, including our physical therapy clinic, located onsite. That means that our experienced physical therapy staff will work closely with our medical team of skilled orthopedists to create and administer a coordinated exercise and home program that is tailored to your unique needs. Even if you are referred from an outside office, you can expect the same level of quality care.
Furthermore, our specialists place a strong emphasis on conservative therapies whenever possible, so your physician may recommend the following:
- Gratson technique®, which involves combing over adhesions with stainless steel tools in order to break down adhesions and absorb them into the body
- Kinesio taping®, which utilizes single “I” strips to alleviate pain, decrease inflammation, and speed up the body’s natural healing process
- Functional strength training to prevent injury, improve your performance, and help you move better
- Massage therapy and soft tissue interventions
- Clinical and home exercise programs
- And more
To learn more about the treatment methods we use at our physical therapy clinic, contact Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute today. We are happy to serve patients in the Freehold, NJ, area.