Cartilage Repair Available for Residents of Colts Neck, NJ
If you need cartilage repair in the Colts Neck, New Jersey, area, then let the board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons at Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute help. At our Cartilage Restoration Center, we use the latest state-of-the-art techniques to treat cartilaginous injuries with the goal of alleviating pain, restoring mobility, and facilitating your return to a more active lifestyle. We can perform cartilage repair for teens to middle-aged adults and are dedicated to providing the most personalized, prompt, and professional care possible.
Cartilage is a smooth, rubbery substance that covers the ends of bones in a joint to facilitate smooth gliding and cushioning. If the cartilage gets damaged due to trauma or poorly aligned joints that put excess pressure on the cartilage, then our physicians can use a number of cartilage repair procedures, including:
- Microfracture – An arthroscopic procedure that stimulates cartilage regeneration
- Autologous chondrocyte implantation – Transplanting your own harvested and grown cartilage cells into the damaged area
- DeNovo NT – When juvenile donor cartilage is used to repair the damaged area
- Osteochondral allograft transplant – Donor bone and cartilage plugs are applied in the damaged area
- Osteochondral autograft transplantation – Using bone and cartilage plugs from the knee and transferring them to the damaged area
If you are suffering from joint pain and need cartilage repair services, then turn to the highly trained and experienced professionals at Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute today. We are proud to serve individuals who live in Colts Neck and all neighboring New Jersey communities.