Treatment for Tennis Elbow Available in Freehold, NJ
Tennis elbow, also called lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that often develops gradually and causes pain on the outside of the elbow. It is often caused by overuse of the elbow joint and is particularly common among individuals who play tennis. At Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute (AOSMI), located in Freehold, New Jersey, our team of board-certified physicians specializes in diagnosing and treating all types of orthopedic conditions, including tennis elbow.
When you visit our clinic for diagnosis and treatment of your orthopedic condition, you’ll know you’re in good hands from start to finish. That’s because AOSMI offers:
- Prompt service, with same-day appointments often available for urgent care
- On-site X-rays and other imaging tools so that you can receive a prompt diagnosis
- A wide range of traditional and alternative therapies to provide comprehensive treatment and care
- A conservative approach to treatment, so you receive the least invasive treatment that will be effective
- Physical therapy and other rehabilitative services to provide complete patient care
In many cases, individuals who come to AOSMI with tennis elbow can be treated using several conservative treatments. These may include pain and anti-inflammatory medications, steroid injections, bracing, extracorporeal shock wave therapy, or an alternative therapy. If it does become necessary, AOSMI also offers minimally invasive surgery to treat more severe or advanced conditions, ensuring our patients can receive all of the care they need in a single, convenient location.
If you’re experiencing symptoms of tennis elbow, contact Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute today to schedule an appointment. We welcome patients from all nearby areas at our clinic located in Freehold, NJ.