Orthopedic Physical Therapy Available in the Lakewood, NJ, Area
When seeking a place to go for orthopedic physical therapy, you need only to remember one name: Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute (AOSMI) located in Lakewood, New Jersey. Our experienced, board-certified physicians will provide you with a customized exercise and home program that is designed to help restore your mobility, increase your range of motion, and alleviate your pain. At AOSMI, we make it a point to provide care that is compassionate and comforting, so you can look forward to an experience that makes your body stronger and puts your mind at ease.
When receiving orthopedic physical therapy at AOSMI near Lakewood, NJ, your doctor may recommend several non-operative treatment methods to help aid in your progress, such as:
- Gratson technique® – Stainless steel instruments are combed over painful areas to break down adhesions
- Kinesio taping® – Muscles and joints are supported and stabilized without restricting range of motion in order to promote the body’s natural healing process
- Ultrasound – Therapeutic ultrasound is applied to increase tissue relaxation, blood flow, and scar tissue repair
- Electrical stimulation – Utilizes electrical energy to speed wound healing and more
- Functional strength training, featuring the Advanced Strength Program – A training program that is customized to your unique movement profile
- Heat or cold therapy – Used to relieve pain, discomfort, and swelling
If you would like to learn more about our orthopedic physical therapy program, contact Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute today. We are proud to serve those in the Lakewood, NJ, area, and beyond.