For Dedicated Foot Care in Monroe Township, NJ, Choose AOSMI
The dedicated team at Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute (AOSMI) includes foot and ankle specialists who can diagnose and treat all types of conditions that cause foot pain. If you’re in need of foot care due to an injury or chronic pain, you can find the treatment you require at our orthopedic clinic in Monroe Township, NJ.
Foot and Ankle Conditions We Treat
Sprains and strains in the foot and ankle area are common, especially among those with an active lifestyle. In addition to treating these generally minor conditions, our foot care team can also provide treatment for bone fractures, bunions, diabetic foot, plantar fasciitis, hammer toes, athlete’s foot, tendonitis, and more. Whether or not you know the cause of your foot pain, an AOSMI specialist can provide the diagnostic and treatment services required to effectively address your condition.
Why Choose AOSMI
Many individuals throughout the region prefer AOSMI for their foot care because we:
- Are a team of highly experienced orthopedic surgeons and physicians who are committed to providing our patients the best possible care
- Offer urgent care services for broken bones and other injuries that can affect the foot and ankle area
- Provide comprehensive orthopedic care, so you can turn to us for treatment regardless of whether you’ve injured your ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, or hand
- Take a conservative approach to treatment, prioritizing less invasive options before exploring surgery
- Offer holistic and alternative therapies in addition to more traditional conservative and surgical options
Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute welcomes patients from all nearby communities at our clinic in Monroe Township. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and receive the specialized foot care you deserve.