Cartilage Repair and Replacement Available for Individuals in Manalapan, NJ, Dealing with Joint Pain
Cartilage injuries are a common cause of joint pain and can occur as a result of trauma, a nearby ligament injury, or poorly aligned joints placing excessive pressure on the cartilage. Individuals in or near Manalapan, New Jersey, who are experiencing joint pain of any type can turn to Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute (AOSMI) for the dedicated treatment and care they deserve. Our orthopedic clinic provides cartilage repair and many other treatments to address all types of joint pain.
Our Cartilage Repair Services
At AOSMI, we take a patient-centered approach to treatment and care, making sure our patients understand their condition and their treatment options. If cartilage damage is the cause of your pain, some of the cartilage restoration options we offer include:
- Autologous chondrocyte implantation, in which your own cartilage cells are grown and transplanted to the damaged area
- DeNovo NT, which uses juvenile cartilage to repair a damaged joint
- Osteochondral autograft transplant, which uses bone and cartilage plugs from the knee area and places them in the damaged area
- Osteochondral allograft transplant, which uses bone and cartilage plugs from a donor to help repair the damaged joint
- Microfracture, an arthroscopic procedure that stimulates the regeneration of cartilage
In addition to these cartilage repair treatments, AOSMI also offers a range of conservative treatments and integrative wellness services to help ensure you receive the comprehensive care you need. Contact Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute today to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment with one of our cartilage repair experts. Residents of Manalapan, NJ, and all other nearby areas are welcome at our clinic.