Orthopedic Spine Care Near Howell, NJ
Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute (AOSMI) provides comprehensive spine care near Howell, New Jersey. Our acclaimed spine specialists offer the latest diagnostic and treatment options for many common causes of neck or back pain, including sudden injuries such as herniated discs and spinal fractures, and chronic conditions such as spinal stenosis, spondylosis, spondylolisthesis, and degenerative disc disease.
At AOSMI, we proudly take a conservative approach to spine care, and our goal is to help our patients recover without surgery whenever possible. Our non-surgical treatment options include customized physical therapy, bracing, therapeutic massage, and epidural and transforaminal steroid injections.
The Latest Innovations in Surgical Spine Care
Of course, in some cases, spine surgery is warranted. Our patients who elect surgical treatment can feel confident entrusting their spine care to our board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons, who are skilled and experienced in utilizing advanced minimally invasive, image-guided, and motion-preserving surgical techniques. Some of the many procedures we perform include:
- Microdiscectomy and endoscopic discectomy – Removes a damaged disc through tiny incisions
- Microlaminectomy – Opens up space around a compressed area of the spinal cord
- Microforaminotomy – Opens up space around a compressed spinal nerve root
- Minimally invasive spinal fusion – Bonds spinal segments together to strengthen and support the spine
- Disc replacement – Replaces a damaged disc with an artificial disc
- Kyphoplasty – Uses special bone cement to support a spinal fracture
Additionally, our surgeons work closely with our co-located pain management specialists to provide our patients with comprehensive spine care.
Don’t Resign Yourself to Living With Neck or Back Pain
If you would like to explore your treatment options for neck or back pain, contact AOSMI to request an appointment with a spine specialist at our state-of-the-art orthopedic center near Howell, NJ. After we confirm your diagnosis, we can explain your spine care options and help you find the right approach for you.