Wesley Nesbit, DPM
Dr. Wesley Nesbit is a Podiatrist who specializes in Foot & Ankle surgery. Though he treats a vast number of ailments requiring a surgeon’s precision and care in the Operating Room, he also understands the importance of conservative/non-surgical treatment of various Foot & Ankle pathologies in the office as well. His very specialized training which encompasses all aspects of the Foot & Ankle ranging from dermatologic complaints to advanced traumatic fractures, have given him the expertise to
serve a very broad patient population while giving each patient the focused care they deserve.
Dr. Nesbit is committed to serving his patients with not only the knowledge he brings to treating Foot & Ankle ailments, but also with an unwavering compassion to make his patients feel understood and cared for in every aspect of their treatment.
Dr. Nesbit specializes in surgical and non-surgical procedures for bunions, hammertoes, flat foot, plantar fasciitis, nerve pains, tendon and ligament strains/tears, sports injuries, trauma, fractures, in-grown toenails, and a vast number of other pathologies of the foot & ankle.
- Foot & Ankle surgical reconstruction and non-surgical medical treatment.
- Foot and Ankle Trauma; Fractures; Sprains of the foot and ankle; Arthritis; Dermatologic Pathologies: Warts, Athlete’s Foot; Corns; Calluses; Fungal Toenails; Ulcers; Diabetic wounds; In Grown Toenails; Skin and Nail infections.
- Diabetic foot care.
- Custom orthotics and ankle bracing; Heel pain; Foot pain; Ankle pain; Foot and ankle disorders such as Bunions, ankle tendon, ligament and nerve pathologies, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, tailor’s bunions, bone spurs; neuromas; ganglion cysts.
- Pediatric deformities and ailments.
- Sports injuries.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
College Education: Baylor University
Medical Education: New York College of Podiatric Medicine
Internship: Robert Wood Johnson Trinitas Foot & Ankle Reconstructive Surgery
Residency: Robert Wood Johnson Trinitas, Foot & Ankle Reconstructive Surgery
- Chief Resident Robert Wood Johnson Trinitas Podiatric Foot & Ankle Reconstructive Surgery & Wound Care Residency.
- CentraState Medical Center Freehold
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Old Bridgecal
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Podiatric Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association