Spine Surgery Specialists in Jackson, NJ
The prospect of having spine surgery can be intimidating, but with the experts at Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute located near Jackson, New Jersey, you can feel confident you’re in good hands. Our spine specialists have extensive experience in minimally invasive and motion preserving spine surgery –which are both meant to help reduce your back pain, restore your mobility, and get you on the road to recovery.
At Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute, we help our patients in Jackson, NJ, treat a wide range of injuries and conditions that require spinal care, including:
- Fracture or dislocation of the spine
- Herniated disc
- Compression of the nerves in the lower back (cauda equine syndrome)
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- And many more
We pride ourselves on providing patient-centered care, and a large part of that means finding the most effective and least invasive method of treatment possible. Your team of specialists will explore all non-operative options of spine injury treatment, including massage, acupuncture, bracing, physical therapy, and epidural and transforaminal steroid injections. However, if none of these treatment methods are successful, we offer a wide number of surgical procedures that require much smaller incisions than traditional open back surgery, such as:
- Minimally invasive fusion – Segments of the spine are bonded together to eliminate pain
- Laser spine surgery – Damaged tissue is removed through tiny incisions
- Microdiskectomy – Damage disk is removed through tiny incisions
- Kyphoplasty – Bone cement is used to support a spine fracture
- And many more
To learn more about your spine surgery options, contact Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute located near Jackson, NJ.