The Cartilage Repair Experts Serving Patients from Farmingdale, NJ
Cartilage repair may be the solution if you’ve been dealing with joint pain caused by a recent injury or a chronic condition. Cartilage is the soft, rubbery substance at the ends of bones that allows for smooth and fluid joint movements. Over time, cartilage can wear down, causing bones to rub against each other, resulting in joint pain. At Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute (AOSMI), our team of orthopedic surgeons is dedicated to helping patients find relief from their joint pain. That’s why we’ve created our Cartilage Restoration Center, which helps patients from Farmingdale, New Jersey, and other nearby areas, receive cartilage repair to treat their joint pain.
Many individuals from Farmingdale, NJ, and surrounding towns choose AOSMI for their orthopedic treatment and care because we:
- Have a team of orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, holistic doctors, and other medical specialists who provide comprehensive care for a wide range of orthopedic conditions
- Provide a range of cartilage repair procedures, including microfracture, osteochondral autograft transplantation, DeNono NT, and autologous chondrocyte implantation
- Offer same-day and next-day appointments for injuries or conditions in need of prompt medical attention
- Take a patient-centered approach to treatment, helping our patients understand all of their options so they can make the decisions that are best for their health
- Are always willing to explore conservative treatments before considering more invasive options like surgery
If you would like to learn more about our cartilage repair procedures or any of the other orthopedic treatments available at our clinic near Farmingdale, NJ, contact Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute today.