After earning a degree in mechanical engineering from Cooper Union, Dr. Alan Nasar turned his attention to medicine. Since then, he has been using his unique skill set to bring the gift of recovery to patients at a number of facilities across the state of New Jersey. Since his entry into medicine, Dr. Nasar has earned leadership positions at five respected New Jersey institutions and holds a Joint Commission Certification.
Dr. Nasar’s titles include:
- Chairman of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at CentraState Medical Center in Freehold
- Director of Orthopedics at The Manor Health and Rehabilitation Center in Freehold
- Director of The Total Joint Center of New Jersey at CentraState Medical Center
- Secretary at Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute
- President at Pond View Professional Park Condominium Association in Freehold
Dr. Nasar earned his reputation as a trusted orthopedic specialist and specializes in joint replacement, specifically hip, shoulder, and knee replacements. He remains at the top of his field with his dedication to innovation. Dr. Nasar is constantly furthering his education to stay on top of the latest procedures being utilized by New Jersey orthopedic surgeons. Currently, he offers patients the new anterior approach to hip replacement. This approach results in less soreness and restriction in day-to-day activities, and recovery time is decreased, as well.
Dr. Nasar is dedicated to total joint health for all his patients. Call us today to schedule an appointment with him.