|Harris Bram, MD|
Board-Certified Interventional Pain Specialist
Fellowship Trained in Pain Management
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences – MD
Hahnemann Hospital in Philadelphia - Internal Medicine
- Hahnemann Hospital – Anesthesiology
Sub Specialty Training in Cardiac and Obstetrical Anesthesia
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - Pain Management
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia
- New Jersey Society of Interventional Pain Practitioners
- American Society of Interventional Pain Practitioners
- North American Spine Society
- Vice president, Spine and Pain Medicine of New Jersey and New York
- Former Section Head of Pain Medicine at Monmouth Medical Center
- Former Vice President New Jersey Society of Interventional Pain Practitioners
Extra year of specialization in Treatment of Acute and Chronic Pain Syndromes
Dr. Bram is a board-certified, fellowship trained interventional pain specialist. He completed his undergraduate education at Touro College in New York and earned his medical doctor degree at the University for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, Arkansas. He completed his residency in anesthesiology at Hahnemann Hospital in Philadelphia. He then completed a fellowship in Pain Management at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia. This was an extra year of specialization in acute and chronic pain management. Immediately following his internship, Dr. Bram settled in Monmouth County, New Jersey and developed the Acute and Chronic Pain Services at Monmouth Medical Center.
Dr. Bram specializes in minimally-invasive interventional pain management procedures. He predominately treats patients with pain of spinal origin. Dr. Bram evaluates and treats patients with neck, back pain, sciatica, and spinal stenosis. He also treats patients with RSD/Crps and neuropathic pain. Dr. Bram's goal, like his colleagues at Advanced Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute, has always been to help bring patients back to full activity.
Dr. Bram was honored to be a named a Castle Connoly New Jersey Top Doctor several times during his career, most recently in 2010 and 2011. Dr. Bram is married with 5 children. In addition to spending time with his family, he enjoys cycling and other sports in his leisure time.